- Implement a team process for continuous assessment of petroleum resources
- Improve consistency of prospect evaluations and accountability of resource statements
- Build on existing corporate workflows and extend on preferred established algorithms
- Respond to what-if queries based on alternative interpretations
- Integrate resource assessments with exploration programs and development outcomes
- Easily distribute secure access through a contemporary web interface
- Analyze the history of past assessments to improve future predictions
- Build on Petrosys’ 20 years of industry experience and stochastic resource standards
Meeting strategic targets relies on making the best decisions about your exploration and development opportunities. Petrosys understands your goal is to drill the ‘best’ prospects and undertake the most effective development projects. To accomplish this, you need to assess your exploration and development opportunities fairly and consistently; aggregate your prospect assessments into programs and portfolios so they can be examined as groups as well as single opportunities; and, analyse your portfolios to help decide which prospects to drill and which programs to undertake.
PLDB™ (Prospects and Leads Database) is a powerful enterprise solution for creating an organised, secure repository of your prospects, leads, plays and opportunities. Built for industry standard petroleum risk assessment and portfolio management workflows, PLDB provides the necessary tools for geoscientists and engineers to improve the risk and resource assessment of oil and gas exploration prospects and development projects.
Understand and Assess Risk
Quantify and qualify the resource and value potential of exploration and development opportunities, enabling more timely and effective decision making.
Effective Resource Management
Effectively manage an entire portfolio of opportunities for the resource development lifecycle in a secure, robust and functional way.
Accelerated Decision Making
Conceptualise, develop, summarise and validate technical assessment of resource potential/risk and the programs required to deliver reserves and production improvements.
Centralised Knowledge Base and Data Integration
- Map, browse and report from a dynamic web-based portal.
- Seamlessly integrates with the Petrosys desktop solution or your corporate E&P database.
- Effectively integrates with technical input from a diverse range of sources (including PPDM-oriented data management solutions).
- Coupled with Petrosys’ well data management, PLDB provides organisations with a complete solution to manage the development and lifecycle of an asset.
Petrosys Understands Data Management
As an independent mapping and data management software specialist, Petrosys understands the challenges that energy professionals face. The PLDB solution and data model is built on 20+ years of active use, starting with industry standard concepts and being progressively linked with other E&P data including the PPDM standard. The associated PLDB data management tools and user interfaces are a working solution that is readily configured and extended to meet individual corporate needs and to incorporate company-specific algorithms for resource aggregation.