A significant new release of Petrosys data management software, dbMap/Web 2020.1 continues to expand and improve on wells functionality with the introduction of Multi-value (FMI) data in the well log viewer. Key highlights of the release include;
Well Log Viewer Multi-value (FMI)
- The well log viewer has been extended to display multi-value log curves such as FMI data. Users can select the gradient to use when rendering the Multi-value curves.
PLDB – Import Logicom E&P REP Format
- PLDB can now import data from REP exported Excel file format. This can be an easy way to help move your Prospect information into PLDB for managing multiple versions through time or migrating to PLDB.
New Data loaders – Production data and Well Tests
- New data loaders for well monthly production data and well test data with a focus on MDT tests.
Preview SEGY EBCDIC Header
- When viewing SEGY files that have been catalogued in Records Management, users can now press the Preview button to view the EBCDIC header information which is read dynamically from the file.
Preview TIFF Image Files
- When viewing TIFF files that have been catalogued in Records Management it is now possible for users to preview the files directly in the browser without having to first download the file or open in another application.
To find out more about what is in dbMap/Web 2020.1 see the full release notes.
Click here to Login to the Client Portal.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about dbMap contact our team.